Renault Denmark is looking for a Sales Zone Manager
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for a highly motivated and goal-oriented Zone Manager to join our Sales team in Renault. This is a full-time employment starting as soon as possible. This position entails travel at approximately 70% of a working month.
· Grow Renault market share within the area of responsibility by driving sales and sales activities.
· Establish a solid strategy to increase loyalty trough the customer journey to maximize the customer satisfaction.
- Recommend and coordinate the necessary support to meet dealer needs throughout the program.
- Deliver product and sales training programs to the dealer network.
- Develop sales strategies and detailed action plans with Dealer Sales Managers or Dealer Managing Director.
- Improve sales performance when needed through transversal teamwork with product and marketing department.
· Monitor and assist dealer staff in trainings and certification requirements.
· Develop local incentive programs and dealer animation to effectively drive intended sales results.
· Manage each dealer’s advertising spend through a sound strategy.
· Monitor and analyze dealer inventory and manage vehicle aging and inventory mix.
· Achieve sales goals in volume and growth objectives on an annual basis for Renault PC, LCV and Dacia based on coordinated and targeted action plans, pricing, and product mix strategies.
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible sales experience
- Must have proven record of creativity, innovation, sales growth, and significant achievement.
- Strong knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, excellent oral and written communication skills as well analytical and quantitative skills.
- Fluency in English and Danish, both oral and written is essential.
To be successful in this role, we believe you need to have a great knowledge and passion for the automotive industry and have previous successfully worked with in a similar role or as a sales manager at a dealership.
As a person you have good communication and presentations skills, a strategic and positive mindset together with a can-do spirit. You have also the ability to structure, plan and schedule your work and you have experience in collecting information and compiling reports.
We practice a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as soon as possible. Apply by sending you CV and personal letter through our career page, https://job.renault.dk by 25th of October. For more information about the position, please contact hiring manager; Rikke Waltz, Sales & Deployment Manager, at +45 21 21 58 59 or Sofia Astrén, HR Administrator at +46 721 519539,
0721-51 95 39